Singapore has a countryside with farms and gardens. Surprising right? FOr some reason the concrete and tall buildings is all we associate Singapore with. But it is worth driving beyond the ordinary occasionally. We made a trip to Kranji countryside on Christmas day.
Here are the places we stopped
- Guava farm (Right before Hay Diaries)
- Hay Dairies (A goat farm – we watched goats being milked and also drank some goat milk)
- Jurong Frog Farm (Kuttyma is very fascinated with frogs right now – so this stop made a lot of sense)
- Lunch at the Bistro @ Gardenasia (Fresh salads and really yummy food – totally worth a drive just for this)
- Bollywood Veggies (A decent garden to teach kids about plants and vegetables)